Thursday, February 28

Halifax's Whipping Boy

Damn Halifax bank and their stupid overdraft facilities... I went over my overdraft last month. I tried to get some money in the account so I didn't incur any charges, borrowed some money etc., but it took too long to get into the account and I was overdrawn. They charged me £35 per transaction. It ended up as £245.

So I was already £245 down before I started this month. I went overdrawn, not much I could do about it. I called in some debts, sold a few things on eBay, still I ended up overdrawn. They bettered themselves this month. This month they will be taking £350 off me in bank charges.

So now I will be £595 down for next month. I will almost inevitably go overdrawn because of course I am going to be broke after I've paid my rent.

I hate my life.

Still I just ate a Raspbery Ruffle bar. It was yummy. It couldn't have been tastier if it tasted like the roasted hearts of Halifax shareholders. I hope they sleep well. Of course they do, they are growing RICH on the backs of poor saps like me with exactly zero effort. Damn them all to hell.