Thursday, July 10

Bristol Area Movie Help Wanted

I'm just casting around for helpers for a little movie project (and animation) I want to get started in Bristol in August.

It's necessarily a little bit loose as I'll need to juggle people's schedules not to say my own. At the moment it looks like in the middle of the month or towards the end. The shoot should take no more than 3-4 days, and because it's a hit and run production I'm writing the script now around what we'll have.

If anyone is interested or you hang out with people who might be, let them get in touch so I know what kind of a crew we are working with.

The loose idea is to make a 10 minute video for YouTube which is kickass good and showcases big old me and of course anyone who helps. I'm thinking a sort of Hitchcock movie but with a 21st Century punk/goth flavour. You know, the kind of stuff I like. :) instead of Mount Rushmore it ends on the Suspension Bridge...

Register your interest ASAP so I know what kind of people I might be writing for. We've got a couple of people already on both sides of the camera... making movies with me is fun, ask anyone. :) Every year we run the 1st Year Video Project at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and it's always successful and productive.

Oh and any extra actors and crew who don't get cast in the movie can help me make a voice track for an animation I want to make in the Winter.

thanks

Phil
for the Untitled Summer Short Film Project (USSFP)